Thursday, October 2, 2008

Inventory for the Paris exhibit and trunk show












I have been thoroughly enjoying the prepping for this upcoming season in Paris.








 It always feels like going back home.  I am also really pleased to be working with friends from the international shibori group.


My dear friend Nadia Tighremt that lived and worked at my Pacific Northwest studio last summer will be sharing the gallery with me at La Loge de la Concierge. Fabulous thought ! 
Our show will be in the most beautiful area of Paris (if there is a singular most beautiful area)...the first arrondissement. Please stop by if you can. Looks like we will be there every evening during the show... or at least 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Friday... the 21 October to the 9 November. I will be getting a little work done while in town and should be using it as studio space for smaller textile projects.

No comments: