Saturday, February 7, 2015

Perhaps the last opening for many months... 622 Second Street Eureka 6-9pm






Tonight, the 7th of February, I will have a quiet show at the gallery. This is the last show I anticipate for some time. There is a lot of studio work I would like to get back too. There is a sculpture project I have been longing to do for almost 5 years and there is some writing to accomplish. And as always the fabrics to explore and new techniques to put into place.



So I hope to see you this evening or in the near future. I will be closed by the first week of March. These are two months set aside for a sabbatical. Then what? Keep an eye on the blog and I will try to be a bit more consistent.



Thank you for all your viewings and your input and of course for being a supporter and patron.

Cheers, Jen

No comments: