Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Little Showing this Friday April 20th @ 5-6 pm

 Have you ever been to Sedonna? Then you will know of Vortexes. It seems my life has been in a rather large one for awhile now. The art has been good that comes from that very sense of being pulled by some deep and strong electrical charge. This series is from the Arizona dozen I painted during a week there in January.
So... before summer arrives and the work leaves Eureka Art and Frame for my Open Studio on the second week of June, I decided to pour a little bubbly. Whether water or champagne, I hope you can come by before you go out on the town this coming Friday.... 1636 F Street, Eureka.    

If you miss that please find another time to go into Eureka Art and Frame's little gallery space and see what I have been up to. Heck, you can even buy them and take them home. This would give you a little Vortex for your own electrical charge.....

No comments: