Thursday, February 2, 2012

Eureka First Saturday Arts Alive this February 4th...Redwood Curtain Show

I will be at Redwood Curtain Theatre in Eureka, @2nd St in Old Town (adjacent to Aalfs, Evans and Co., 104 D Street) tomorrow night. I am showing work from the Paris show a couple of years ago. Framed textile pieces for their gallery space just inside the lobby. Please drop in. I should be there till 7:30 pm when I have to race over to the Morris Graves and support Demetri Mitsanas at his show. We must support one another!!
Remember to also look at the new work hanging at Eureka Art and Frame. Gabe has let me use his gallery space this winter/spring.... I will be getting my newest work from last week's Arizona visit framed and up there soon. Most importantly, please encourage your friends to go and visit. Of course it is all for sale and all under $500. Framed pieces $500, matted and shrink wrapped @ $300 and lower without either frame or matt.... Call me in the studio at 707-764-3877 for more information

No comments: