Thursday, October 19, 2017

Here we are looking at winter. Projects abound, some completed and some in our hopeful thoughts. For me, I can take a breath after a lot of coming and going, building and renewing. Still the landscape speaks to me at the deepest level. I am doing more photography than before. I am very much a novice but it is a nice medium to hold in my hand as I travel. Since the last blog I have been to Paris, Cuba, Portugal, Mexico, and ports near on the Pacific Northwest. I have fallen in love with another grandchild and witnessing how fast the world changes. I follow textures and sounds, loss and love.

As the first rain falls upon a very dry ground I turn my thoughts to the next show and the next indulgence. May we find hope in creation and peace in the sharing of it.

No comments: