Friday, November 25, 2011

reinhausen paintings continued

I spent the month of October in the German countryside and produced almost 70 small watercolors. These paintings will be represented by Eureka Art and Frame in Eureka, California for the next few months. 10 of them are being framed pronto and another 20 will be matted. Larger pieces will be exhibited over the following months. I have yet to decide on an opening reception but am thinking of having just a small private party either in December or early March. Regardless, you can visit the gallery space within this lovely frame shop and see some other textiles pieces of mine that have been there for a couple of months now.



I can also be reached for a private visit in my studio outside of town. Please email me @ info.chiajen@gmail.com

No comments: