Friday, September 9, 2011

What September brings to shows...

During the next few months I will be showing some work in 3 various locations in Arcata and Eureka.
The first installation was at Bank of America on the Plaza in Arcata. Large walls and lovely northern light allow for the best viewing of these bold acrylics that I did over the last few years. There are a couple of framed oils and the collection of my mono prints from the ongoing silk textile series. The B of A will be open tonight during Arcata's Arts Alive and also during weekday office hours. All pieces are for sale and there is a price list on site.

The second installation in Arcata is for Joe Mazzotti at Mazzotti's on the Plaza and it is a diverse showing of mono prints, acrylics, shibori, contemporary oils, and silk mono prints. Mazzotti's will also be open tonight, September 9th,  for the Arts Alive evening. I will be there to talk about my work should you be able to step in and join me at the bar.
Contact: Joe @ Mazzotti's 707-822-1900

The Eureka location for the new few months is the petite but lovely space in Eureka Art and Frame at 1636 F Street. Gabe has been doing ongoing framing for my silk prints and his soft lighting allows for the viewer to appreciate the textile design work that make my fabrics truly unique. This show is contemporary, abstract, and has a strong eastern influence. The prices for this work are available by calling me, Jennifer, at 707-764-3877. You can also call the gallery at 707-444-2888.

I would be pleased to meet anyone at any of these locations for conversation and sales information. I look forward to hearing from you.

As a side note I will be working in Germany for the month of October on a new poetry and images book and will not be receiving emails due to the dire need of quiet to get this project up and running.

No comments: