Monday, November 15, 2010

Return to Redwood Studio / East Bay Moving Sale


I am consolidating studio and office this weekend and will be based full time in the beautiful Rio Dell studio that overlooks apple trees and redwoods.
During this week of transition I am selling all my prints, paintings, books and textile pieces that are in the Richmond house for 25% - 50% less.
Please let me know if you want to stop by and view/purchase any of the work.
There are quite a few pieces not on the website.
Shibori hangings are the newest additions.
I do hope to see you...
Cheers
P.S. if you miss this in the East Bay I am having an Open Studio weekend in Rio Dell on the 11th an 12th of December. I am sharing this weekend with Patty Demant. It is our second annual because our first year was fun and successful...

No comments: