Monday, July 20, 2009

ocean thoughts in process 7-20-09

i have a moment or two left today in the studio and will continue to work on the series i began last week, these ocean pieces are lovely just as is i think but i am going to keep some layers going and see how it all builds up.

this has been the finest week i have spent this year. getting reacquainted with my thoughts and painterly vision. in the process of the work i found myself picking up the loose thread of subconscious creativity that has colored my adult life.

it has been a wonderful wave to ride and i hope to stay in the ocean of creativity more often than not now.

i guess i am just remembering who i am and how to find my voice. so if you cannot find me via telephone or fax... just know i am having a hell of a lot of fun and will share it with you when the wave reaches the shore!

No comments: